Saturday, October 22, 2011

If at first you don't succeed...


Last month, I turned 25.  I had an awesome party.  I ate delicious food.  I drank delicious drink.  I spent time with excellent people. 

I also received some awesome gifts, one of which was a bagel cookbook.

Remember this episode?  My first attempt at bagel making: result…disaster.  But hey, you can’t win ‘em all.  Right?

Well this time, I actually read the directions and…

Ta-da!

Mission accomplished.  Delicious bagels acquired. 

They were so easy and quick to make…I can’t wait to try more of the recipes.

I’ll keep you updated in my bagel adventures. 

Maybe blueberry for next time…
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your bagels look so delicious, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Every time I make them, they improve. It's really fun trying different flavors too. :)

    ReplyDelete